Desired Profile: You are a social media junkie, with a talent for listening and understanding other peoples needs.
At WebCie MTL Inc. you will help to develop the social voice for several of our clients. Additionally, you will work on the development of local SEO services for several of our local clients. At WebCie MTL Inc. your work week will be divided into the following sets of tasks;
– Building and developing custom social calendar for local businesses
– Ability to write creative and engaging content that matches the tone of the company in question
– Gathering information/content from point of contact on timely basis
– Apply advertising social promotions strategically to enhance advertisements reach and engagement
– Monthly audit & reporting of social and local SEO campaign success and challenges (Facebook Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google search console, Google analytics)
– Order and audit received blog content on a weekly/monthly basis.
– Optimize monthly blog posts for search engines.
– French writing/speaking proficiency
– Comfortable translating simple English to French & vice versa
– Background; Marketing, Administration, Communications or Social studies
– Demonstrable social media skills
– Ability to work autonomously as well as in small groups
– Experience with Office, Google docs, or Apple docs
– Experience working directly with clients (extra)
– Experience with Photoshop or any other photo editing tools (extra)
Salary: To be discussed
This will be a 15 to 21 hour per week part-time position (2 to 3 days per week). Possible full-time work in summer.
Please send a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org