Conducting an online search is usually the first action done by people looking for something to buy. To capture this market, you need to make sure that your business is one of the first results to appear when an individual search on a search engine. This is the main goal of an effective SEO strategy.
Developing an SEO strategy requires planning, experience and knowledge of what has has not been done to the site in the past. Properly planning your strategy is the best way to find solutions to potential technical SEO issues before they happen. Proper planning is one of the best ways to assure your website will be at the forefront of search engine rankings in the future and then for a long time to come. WebCie will help by allowing you to work with people that are passionate about what they do and that have professional experience and dedication to do required work to help your site improve.
Our job at WebCie is to strategically plan and execute SEO services to assure good site performance on Google, Bing, and the like. Here is by a sample of the services WebCie will do for example:
We review your website for proper usage and keyword placement in the following key on-page areas:
- Search for keywords or keyword research
- Optimizing your Title tag
- Optimizing your Meta-description tag
- Optimizing your headers (h1, h2’s h3’s & so on) tags
- Optimization of image alt tags + naming of your images
- Optimization & compression of main images
- Optimization of anchor texts / internal link profile
- Optimization of Robots.txt
- Generating your sitemap
Search for target keywords to optimize each page of your website:
- Design a list of the most relevant keywords to target your audience using words related to your products and / or services
- Use keyword suggestion tools to expand your keyword list with related phrases
- Observe your competitors to have more suggestions of keywords related to your expertise
- Use Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) to identify how we can improve your content
- Target your keywords locally
- Refine your keyword list based on search relevance
- Select the pages that best optimize your site to improve targeted keywords
Your website’s structure :
- Buy your domain name that contains your keywords.
- Change your site to HTTPS if you use personal data of customers online.
- Schedule your site administration accounts for Google and Bing.
- Remove duplicates in the Title and Meta-Description tags.
- Optimize the tags H1 to H6 of your pages for the targeted keywords.
- Optimize the body of text on your web pages.
- Create easily readable URLs for search engines, file names, subdomains, etc.
- Inspect your site for broken links and missing anchors.
- Optimize the speed of your site. The faster it will be, the better you will get good results!
And other strategies… discover them by calling WebCie at 514-394-7855!